All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Custom Riders ltd, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Custom Rider’s express prior written consent.
• You may use information on Custom Rider’s products and services purposely made available by Custom Rider’s for downloading from the Site, provided that you:
• Do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents.
• Use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media.
• Make no modifications to any such information.
• Not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Links to Other Sites and to the Custom Rider’s Site This Site may contain links to other independent third-party web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Custom Rider’s control and Custom Rider’s is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.